Friday, January 13, 2012

Destiny is on the go - on my smart phone

This is so awesome - I know my geeky side is definitely coming out now but I downloaded this app to my smart phone this afternoon. Now I have our library catalogue Destiny Quest with me 24/7 - wherever I go.

Now how do I let the staff and students at my school know about the app, how to download it and then get them using it..... hmmm the marketing questions are always the toughest aren't they?

Here is a wordpress post showing how David Barrow Elementary School Library is promoting it. Looks like I have some work to do....

Below is the Follett YouTube description of how to use the app. For anyone at our school - come and see me for the website address and make sure you have your username and password handy..... Destiny is on the go.